Please contact North Pointe Solid Waste Special Service District for any questions. 

2000 West 200 South Lindon, UT 84042

Transfer Station, ~ Lindon:  (801) 225-8538

Landfill ~ Fairfield: (801) 787-0669

Fax: (801) 225-8640


Have a question? Hopefully, we have the answer here. If not please contact us for more information.

What are your hours of operation?
The transfer station, located in Lindon, is open Monday thru Friday from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm and on Saturday from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm.  The Construction and Demolition Landfill, located in Fairfield, is open Monday thru Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.

What holidays are you closed on?
The transfer station is closed on the following holidays:  New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. We close early on Christmas Eve day and New Years Eve day. We also close at 2:30 p.m. for our annual employee Holiday Social (December).

What communities do you serve?
North Pointe serves Utah County and the northern county communities of Orem, Lindon, Vineyard, Pleasant Grove, American Fork, Cedar Hills, Highland, Alpine, Lehi, Saratoga Springs, Eagle Mountain, Cedar Fort, and Fairfield.  A participating city's residential garbage is processed at the transfer station.  Non-participating cities are Alpine and Eagle Mountain.  Fees are higher for residents of a non-participating city.  Identification is required to enter the transfer station facility.

What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash or credit cards. Checks are no longer accepted.
We offer credit accounts for companies. Please complete and submit the credit application.
Click to Download Credit Application 

What is the minimum fee for the public?
Please see our list of fees and charges.

Do you accept mattresses?
Yes, we accept mattresses.

Do you accept dead animals?
Dead animals are accepted at the transfer station; however, they are only accepted Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. 

Do you recycle old refrigerators?
Old refrigerators are accepted for recycling.  There is a refrigerant extraction fee of $12 per unit.  This cost applies to any appliance containing a refrigerant.

Do you accept Green Waste?
Yes, green waste is accepted. Compost is available on a limited basis.  The cost is $20.00 per cubic yard.  We do not always have it available, so please call first.  801-225-8538 extension. 0.  Timpanogos Special Service District also accepts green waste for composting.  They are located approximately 1 mile west, off I-15 exit 275, across the rail road tracks and immediately left (south).

Do you accept Household Hazardous Waste (HHW)?
House hold hazardous waste (HHW) is accepted on a limited basis.  Oil and antifreeze are accepted in quantities less than one gallon, but we encourage everyone to use recycling resources available locally.  We encourage everyone to bring their HHW to our annual HHW collection day.  For more information please visit the Utah County Health Department website at

My garbage was missed today. Who do I contact?
For information regarding garbage pickup contact your city office, or for citizens of Alpine & Eagle Mountain contact Ace Disposal; citizens of American Fork, Highland, Lindon, Pleasant Grove, Saratoga Springs or Vineyard contact Republic Services; for citizens of Cedar Hills, Lehi or Orem contact Waste Management.

How do I find out about recycling or clean up programs available to me?
For information regarding garbage pickup, cleanup programs, recycling, or waste control in your city, please contact your city office.

What is mixed waste or MSW?
Mixed Waste or MSW includes general household trash, metal items, furniture, appliances, and all unsorted debris.

Can I bring in concrete, bricks or rocks?
Yes. This material is recycled.

Do you accept corrugated cardboard for recycling?
Pure loads of corrugated cardboard can be unloaded at no charge in our recycling area.

Where can I dispose of used oil?
Uncontaminated used oil is accepted at the Transfer Station. The Utah Department of Environmental Quality has information and a list of collection centers at

What do I do with old batteries?
Yes, batteries are accepted at the Transfer Station.

Contact Us Today